Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Thank you for using Leader Services!
Last updated by August 19, 2021
By using any of the Leader CRM apps, products, software, websites, or services made available by Leader CRM, including the Leader CRM Meetings app and the Leader CRM Calls app (collectively referred to as “Leader Services”), provided by Leader CRM Ltd. (“Leader”, “we”, “our” or “us”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Agreement”). If you do not agree to this Agreement, you may not access or use the Leader Services.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, to the extent that consumer protection or local laws or regulations grant you mandatory or statutory rights, this Agreement shall only limit such rights to the maximum extent permitted by such laws or regulations.
Violation of any of the terms below can result in the termination of your user-account or access to Leader Services. Violation of any of the terms could also terminate your usage rights of Leader Services. If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect: (i) the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this agreement; or (ii) the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this Agreement.
- ABILITY TO ACCEPT. No one under 18 is allowed to create an account or use the Leader Services. By installing the Leader Services you affirm that you are over eighteen (18) years of age.
- LICENSE. Subject to your full compliance with all of the provisions of this Agreement, Leader hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, non-assignable non-transferable, revocable license to use a compiled code copy of Leader Services account on one mobile device, owned, rented or leased solely by you. You acknowledge that Leader may from time to time issue upgraded versions of its software, and may automatically upgrade the version of such software that you are using on your device. You consent to such automatic upgrading on your mobile device, and agree that the terms and conditions of these Terms will apply to all such upgrades. You agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Leader will not be liable to you for any such modifications. The foregoing license grant under this Agreement is not a sale of Leader Services or Leader’s software or any copy thereof and Leader or its third party licensors or partners retain all right, title, and interest in the Leader Services (and any copy thereof). Any attempt by you to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder, except as expressly provided for in this Agreement, is void. Leader reserves all rights not expressly granted under this Agreement. We are entitled, without any liability, to refuse, restrict, limit, suspend and/or interfere or interrupt the Leader Services or any part thereof, without any notice to you for the repair, improvement, and/or upgrade of the Leader Services or for any of the reasons for termination as mentioned below.
- LICENSE RESTRICTIONS
3.1. You hereby represent and warrant that you will not, and shall not permit any third party to:
i) engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts Leader Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to Leader Services).You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade attempt to derive the source code of, create derivative works of, distribute, or resell Leader Services, or any part thereof, for any purpose without the express written permission by Leader.
ii) Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any features of the Leader Services, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Leader Services through any means, or interfere with, corrupt, or disrupt the operation or performance of the Leader Services or the ability of any other person to use the Leader Services, including, without limitation, transmitting content through the Leader Services that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other destructive items or harmful codes, or placing excessive load on the servers, or attempting to degrade the performance of the networks or servers connected to the Leader Services or any part thereof in any way;
iii) Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Leader Services or any part thereof or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials (as defined below) or that enforce limitations on use of the Service or any part thereof;
iv) Make the App available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices owned or operated by different people at the same time;
v) Violate other users’ or third parties’ rights to privacy, publicity and other rights, or harvest, scrap, data aggregate, data mine, screen scrap, index or collect data and information about other Users or third parties without their consent, whether manually, or automatically with the use of any means, including without limitation Bots, Crawlers, Spiders, Robots, Sifters and Load Testers, without the express written consent of Leader, or engage in testing, pen-testing, sniffing or monitoring of the Leader Services, its systems, software or hardware in any way;
vi) Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice or identification, including copyright, trademark, patent or other notices, contained in or displayed on or via the Leader Services;
vii) Use the Leader Service in connection with any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, spamming or any other commercial communication;
viii) Use the Leader Service in connection with material which a reasonable person could deem to be: stalking, offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, abusive, obscene, objectionable, defamatory, libelous, fraudulent or deceptive, indecent, pornographic, profane, threatening, advocating harassment or intimidation, distressing, vulgar, hateful, malicious, harmful for minors, racially or ethnically offensive, advocating racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or disparaging the religious, political, or legal agenda of any person or entity;
ix) Use the Leader name, logo or trademarks without our prior written consent;
x) Use the Leader Service in connection with material which promotes illegal activities, or the violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights (including, but not limited to, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information of any third party), information protection and privacy, including, but not limited to, content which disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission; and/or
xi) use any part of the Leader Service to violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations, or for any unlawful, harmful, irresponsible, or inappropriate purpose, or in any manner that breaches this Agreement.
3.2. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Leader has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Agreement and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Leader may suffer) of any such breach.
4. YOUR USE OF LEADER SERVICES
4.1) You agree to use Leader Services only for purposes that are permitted by: (i) the Agreement and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
4.2) Leader may offer or require you to register for a user-account. You must ensure that all registration information you provide will always be valid, correct, and up to date. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your user-account and password. User-accounts registered by bots or other automated methods are not permitted. You agree that you will not impersonate another person. As between you and Leader, you are solely responsible and liable for the activity that occurs in connection with your user-account.
4.3) To the maximum extent permitted by law, Leader reserves the right (but has no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all content or user-account from Leader Services.
4.4) You agree that you will not post or upload information or material to Leader Services which:
- a reasonable person or user could deem to be: offensive, abusive, obscene, objectionable, defamatory, libelous, sexually explicit, threatening, advocating harassment or intimidation, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise offensive to any group or individual, or promoting hatred or physical harm of any kind.
- promotes information that is false or misleading;
- promotes illegal activities;
- impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with any person or entity.
4.5) You understand that by using Leader Services you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use Leader Services at your own risk.
5. MINORS. You may use the Services only if you are at least sixteen (16) years old. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) or under the legal age to form a binding contract in the jurisdiction in which you are located, you may only use the Leader’s Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who has agreed to stand behind any action you take and/or agreement you enter into while using the Leader’s Services, including this Agreement. We reserve the right to require you at any stage to provide proof of age, and, if applicable, approval of your use of the Leader’s Services by your parent or legal guardian, so that we can verify that only eligible Users are using the Leader’s Services. In the event that it comes to our knowledge that a person under the age of sixteen (16) is using the Leader’s Services, we may prohibit and block such User from using the Services.
6. THIRD PARTY SOURCE AND CONTENT
6.1) You understand that Leader can use third parties (e.g., hosting partners) to provide the necessary resources (e.g., hardware, software, networking, storage, etc.) to run Leader Services. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Leader may stop, remove, modify, or add (permanently or temporarily) Leader Services (or features within Leader Services) at Leader’s sole discretion. Any new, changed, or removed features are subject to this Agreement. To the maximum extent permitted by law, continued use of Leader Services after any such changes constitute your consent to the changes.
6.2) With respect to any open source or third-party code that may be incorporated in Leader Services, such open source code is covered by the applicable open source or third-party license, if any, authorizing use of such code. If you want to receive more information about this section, please send us an email to email@example.com. Nothing in this Agreement limits your rights under, or grants you rights that supersede, the terms and conditions of any applicable end user license for such open source software.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
7.1) The Leader Services is licensed and not sold to you under this Agreement and you acknowledge that Leader retain all right, title, interest, ownership rights and Intellectual Property Rights in and to the Leader Services (and its related software). We reserve all rights not expressly granted herein to the App. “Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all rights, titles and interests in and to any and all trade secrets, patents, copyrights, service marks, trademarks, know-how, or similar intellectual property rights, as well as any and all moral rights, rights of privacy, publicity and similar rights of any type under the laws or regulations of any governmental, regulatory, or judicial authority, whether foreign or domestic.
7.2) All content, visual interfaces, information, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other Intellectual Property Rights related to the Leader Services, including, but not limited to, the mobile device applications, the information provided in the Leader services and all other elements contained in Leader Services (collectively, the “Materials”) are the property of Leader or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. This Agreement does not convey to you any interest in or to the Materials, but only a limited, revocable right of use in accordance with this Agreement and you acknowledge and agree that except for such limited right, under no circumstances do you acquire any right, title or interest to any part of the Materials, or any related materials. “Leader” and the Leader logo are marks of Leader and its affiliates. All other marks used on the Leader Services are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and Materials. Materials are provided to you for your information and personal use only. If you download or print a copy of the Materials you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
7.3) If you send us or otherwise share with us any ideas, comments, feedback or suggestions regarding the Materials, you acknowledge and agree that we may use such ideas, comments or suggestions in elany manner, for any purpose, and without the need for any further compensation, approval or consent.
7.4) Failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision for either party. You agree that Leader owns all legal rights and intellectual property rights in Leader Services. You must not remove, modify or obscure any legal notices. You are not entitled to use Leaders’ trademarks, trade names, brands, domain names, or other distinctive brand features without Leader’s prior written consent.
7.5) Under no circumstances will Leader or its affiliates be responsible or liable for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted in Leader Services, or transmitted to or by any users. Any advice, information or other content that may be posted in Leader Services is entirely for entertainment purposes only. Leader makes no representations or warranties and expressly disclaims any and all liability concerning any treatment, action by, or effect on any person following the information offered or provided within or through Leader Services.
8. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS
8.1) TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF LEADER SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. LEADER SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. LEADER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (I) LEADER SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (II) LEADER SERVICES WILL BE DELIVERED UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF LEADER SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) ANY ERRORS IN LEADER SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
8.2) WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE LEADER SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE, THAT THE APP IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE OR THAT WE WILL CORRECT ANY ERRORS IN THE LEADER SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CONTENT, THIRD PARTY SOURCES, THIRD PARTY OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE, YOUR DATA, PERSONAL INFORMATION, AND ANY CONSEQUENCES TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY OF THE ABOVE INCLUDING TECHNICAL PROBLEMS INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE INTERNET (SUCH AS SLOW CONNECTIONS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION OR OVERLOAD OF OUR OR OTHER SERVERS) OR ANY TELECOMMUNICATIONS OR INTERNET PROVIDERS.
8.3) IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ANY OTHER APP USER, YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH SUCH A DISPUTE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, BUT HAVE NO OBLIGATION, TO MONITOR ANY SUCH DISPUTE.
8.4) To the maximum extent permitted by law, you understand and agree that Leader shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or Leader Services, or other intangible loss, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use Leader Services; (ii) any changes which Leader may make to Leader Services, or any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of Leader Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through the use of Leader Services; (v) or any other matter relating to Leader Services. Leader shall not be liable for delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond Leader’s reasonable control.
8.5) Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent such exclusions may not apply.
8.6) We also do not control what people and others users do or say, and we are not responsible for their (or your) actions or conduct (whether them online or offline) or content (including unlawful or objectionable content). We also are not responsible for services and features offered by other people or companies, even if you access through our Leader Services.
9. CONFIDENTIALITY. You may have access to certain non-public or proprietary information and materials of Leader, whether in tangible or intangible form (“Confidential Information“). You shall take commercially reasonable measures to protect the Leader’s Confidential Information within your possession or control, from misuse or disclosure to a third party. You shall use the Leader’s Confidential Information solely for the purposes of performing under this Agreement. In the event that you are required to disclose Confidential Information of Leader pursuant to any Law, regulation, or governmental or judicial order, you will (a) promptly notify Leader in writing of such Law, regulation or order, (b) reasonably cooperate with Leader in opposing such disclosure, (c) only disclose to the extent required by such Law, regulation or order (as the case may be).
11. EXPORT LAWS. You agree to comply fully with all applicable export laws and regulations to ensure that neither the Leader Services nor any technical data related thereto are exported or re-exported directly or indirectly in violation of, or used for any purposes prohibited by, such laws and regulations.
13. INDEMNIFICATION. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Leader (and its affiliated companies, contractors, employees, agents, and suppliers and partners) harmless from any and all claims, suits, actions, liabilities, losses, costs, damages, expenses, and any other liabilities, including without limitation attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related in any manner to your violation of this Agreement and/or your use or misuse of the Leader Services, including, without limitation, your access to or use of the Leader Services, any breach or alleged violation of the rights of any other person or entity by you, including, without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right and any breach or alleged violation by of this Agreement. Without derogating from or excusing your obligations under this section, we reserve the right (at your own expense), but are not under any obligation, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter which is subject to an indemnification by you if you choose not to defend or settle it. You agree not to settle any matter subject to an indemnification by you without first obtaining our express approval.
14. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY.
14.1) YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE, THAT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, THAT LEADER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, IN ANY EVENT, FOR: (i) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), DAMAGES, OR FOR LOSS OF DATA, PROFITS AND GOODWILL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE LEADER SERVICES, OR BY ANY FORM OF MALWARE, WHETHER OR NOT LEADER WAS OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OR ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; AND (ii) IN ANY EVENT, THE COMAPNY’S TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES AND LOSSES THAT ARISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, OR THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE LEADER SERVICES, SHALL NOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNTS, IF ANY, ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO LEADER FOR USING THE LEADER SERVICES WITHIN THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRECEDING THE DATE OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR, IF NO SUCH AMOUNT WAS PAID, AN AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF ONE US DOLLAR ($1) OR THE MINIMUM AMOUNT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14.2) THE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER IN THIS SECTION DO NOT PURPORT TO LIMIT LIABILITY OR ALTER YOUR RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, LEADER’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS PROVISION SHALL HAVE NO EFFECT ON LEADER’S CHOICE OF LAW PROVISION SET FORTH BELOW.
14.3) Failure to assert, at any time, any right, or require performance in regard to this Agreement by or on behalf of Leader shall not constitute concession, yield, waiver or relinquishment of any sort, and shall not limit Leader’s rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. A waiver of any breach of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of other breaches of the same or other provisions of this Agreement.
15. PREMIUM ACCOUNTS
Any use of any of our premium subscription offerings is bound by the terms of this Agreement in addition to the following specific terms:
- Premium Accounts are billed in advance and are non-refundable. Your payment may be processed through a third party payment processing service, and additional terms may apply to such payments. We reserve the right to use other third party payment processing services for such purposes in the future. Unless otherwise stated in the subscription plan for your Premium Account, all amounts payable under this Agreement are non-refundable, non-cancellable, and exclusive of all sales, use, value-added, withholding, and other direct or indirect taxes, charges, levies and duties, including, in the following explicit cases: unavailability of Leader Services, downgrade, unused Leader Services, or when the functionality of Leader Services is changed. For all versions of the Leader Services, we reserve the right in the future to charge a fee for features and/or uses which are currently made available free of charge. Any failure to pay applicable charges may result in you not having access to some or all of the Leader Services.
- If you subscribe to our Premium Accounts, you select the number of users authorized to use your Premium Account. A user is identified by his e-mail address. You are responsible to ensure that the maximum user number for your Premium Account is not exceeded and that, if the maximum user number is exceeded, you should upgrade to a higher subscription. If you subscribe to Premium Accounts on behalf of an enterprise, Leader Services may enable you define a name for your company’s site. You understand that Leader can rename your company’s site, e.g., if you intentionally or unintentionally interfere with a trademark owner. Abuse or excessively frequent requests via a Premium Accounts may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of the user-account. Leader determines abuse or excessive usage at its sole discretion.
- Leader reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend user-account immediately if any of the terms under this Agreement are violated. If a user-account is to be suspended, Leader will make a reasonable attempt by e-mail to warn the user-account owner prior to suspension.
- A Premium Account is always associated with a user-account. All communication will be directed to the e-mail address associated with that user-account. You are responsible to keep your user-account information up-to-date. Prices of Leader Services are subject to change. If they change, the changes do not affect running subscriptions but will take effect only for any subsequent subscription period you choose to purchase. We reserve the right to change the prices and Premium Account at any time, at any time on ten (10) days’ notice. Such notice may be sent to you by email to your most recently provided email address or posted on Leader’s website or by any other manner chosen by Leader in its commercially reasonable discretion. If you have purchased or obtained Leader Services for a period of months or years, changes in prices and the subscription fees for the Premium Account shall be effective when the Leader Services in question come up for renewal. In the abovementioned case, Leader is not liable to you or to any third party for any price change.
16. APP STORES ADDITIONAL TERMS
16.1) You acknowledge that this Agreement is between you and Leader and not with Apple Inc. (“Apple”) or Google Inc. (“Google”). The Google Play Store or the Apple App Store have their own terms and conditions to which you must agree to abide by before downloading Leader Services from them. You agree to comply with, and your license to use Leader Services is conditioned upon your compliance with, all applicable terms and conditions of the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
16.2) Please note that the following terms apply in additional to all other provisions in this Agreement, if you downloaded Leader Services to your mobile device from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
16.3) You acknowledge and agree that:
- Apple has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to Leader Services or handle any warranty claims.
- Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims you have relating to Leader Services, including product liability claims, consumer protection claims, intellectual property infringement claims, or any claim that Leader Services fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement.
- Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and that, upon your acceptance of this Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
16.4) In the event of any failure of Leader Services to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for Leader Services to you (if applicable) and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, and Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to Leader Services. Any claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of Leader, in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.
16.5) Apple shall not be responsible nor shall you refer to Apple any claim of any third party that Leader Services or your possession and use of Leader Services infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights.
17. ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS, SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER. This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by Leader without restriction or notification.
18. MODIFICATIONS OF THE LEADER SERVICES. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Leader reserves the right at any time to: (i) change any information, specifications, features or functions of the Leader Services, (ii) suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the Leader Services features, or (iii) impose limits on certain features and Leader Services or restrict access to parts or all of the Leader Services, in each case with or without prior notice and without any liability to you or any third party. Leader may from time to time update or revise this Agreement. If Leader updates or revises this Agreement, Leader will post the updated or revised Agreement on the website or by any other manner chosen by Leader in its commercially reasonable discretion. Such change will be effective thirty (30) days following the foregoing notification thereof, and your continued use of the Leader Services thereafter means that you accept those changes to the Agreement as updated or revised. You can view the most current Agreement on our website. It is your responsibility to review the Agreement periodically and we encourage you to do so.
19. AMENDMENTS TO THE AGREEMENT. The Company may change the Agreement from time to time. We will notify regarding substantial changes of this Agreement on Leader Services. Such substantial changes will take effect seven (7) days after such notice was provided on Leader Services. Otherwise, all other changes to this Agreement are effective as of the stated “Last Updated” date and your continued use of the Leader Services after the Last Update date will constitute acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, those changes. Please note that in the event that the Agreement should be amended to comply with any legal requirements, the amendments may take effect even immediately, or as required by the law and without any prior notice.
20. TERM AND TERMINATION. This Agreement is effective until terminated by Leader or you. We reserve the right, at any time, to: (i) discontinue or modify any aspect of the Leader Services; and/or (ii) terminate this Agreement and your use of the Leader Services, if you engage in any conduct or activities that we determine, in our sole discretion, violate this Agreement or the rights of Leader or any third party, or is otherwise inappropriate, and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Leader shall not be liable to you or any third party for any of the foregoing. If you object to any term or condition of this Agreement or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Leader Services in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Leader Services. Unless otherwise stated in this Agreement or required under applicable law, termination shall not give rise to any refund. Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Leader Services. This Section 20 and 7 (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS), 9 (CONFIDENTIALITY), 13 (INDEMNIFICATION), 14 (LIMITATION OF LIABILITY) and 21 (GENERAL), shall survive termination of this Agreement.
21. GENERAL. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This Agreement, and any other legal notices published by us in connection with the Leader Services, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Leader concerning the Leader Services. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and any of the foregoing, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail. No amendment to this Agreement will be binding unless in writing and signed or otherwise executed by Leader. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Leader und replace all previous agreements under this title. There are no verbal subsidiary agreements. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary and to the fullest extent permissible by law, this Agreement, this Agreement, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel without regard to its conflict of laws rules. You and Leader agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Tel Aviv, Israel, to resolve any legal matter arising from the Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Leader may seek injunctive relief in any court worldwide of competent jurisdiction.
22. CONTACT US. If you have any other questions or queries please contact us by email in the following address: email@example.com. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time. If you are unsatisfied with our response, you can reach out to the applicable data protection supervisory authority.